WhatsApp is one of the most popular cross platform messenger for mobiles. Currently WhatsApp is available for all major mobile platforms such as Android, IOS, BlackBerry, Windows Phone etc. Sometimes while sitting in front of my PC I feel how cool it would be if I can run WhatsApp on my PC.
So if you also want to run WhatsApp on PC then you are at the right place. Today we would be showing you how to Install and use the WhatsApp on your Windows or Mac PC.
How To Install And Use WhatsApp On PC
1. First of all you need a application called Bluestacks, you can download it from here.
2. After Installing the application, open it and click search icon.
3. Enter WhatsApp in the text field and click Find button.
4. Now click on install button next to WhatsApp application.
5. The application would display result from various App stores including Google PlayStore. We recommend to use PlayStore to install the app.
6. Now in case you are using the Bluestacks application for the first time you need to link a existing Google account with the App and select one of the Android devices linked to your Google account.
7. Now after installing the application, launch the application by simply clicking on it.
8. Now enter your mobile number along with country code and verify the Number.
9. Now you can enjoy chat with your friends and relatives on WhatsApp from your PC.
Do let us know if you are facing any problems while installing the WhatsApp on your PC and we would try our best to solve your problems.